Covid-19: Information in other languages
The City of Stockholm is actively working to prevent the spread of the coronavirus, and strive to keep prioritized operations and services up and running and safe.
The city of Stockholm follow the advice given by the Public Health Agency, and have a close cooperation with other municipalities, organisations and the Stockholm region.
Updated information in other languages
Multi-language telephone service for questions about covid-19
There is a new phone service for general questions about the coronavirus and covid-19. The service is staffed by the Transcultural Center’s educated health communicators who speak Arabic, Somali, Persian/Dahri, Tigrinya/Amarinja and Russian.
The service does not offer medical advice, but answers general questions such as:
- How is the coronavirus transmitted?
- Why is it recommended to work from home if possible?
- Why should you not visit older relatives right now?
- Where can I find information in other foreign languages?
Opening hours: Monday–Friday 9.00–12.00 and 13.00–15.00
Phone: 08-123 680 00
You can find more posters and videos in other languages at the 1177 website.
Help reducing the spread of the virus
- Stay at home if you have cold symptoms such as cough, fever, a soar throat or a runny nose – even mild symptoms. Stay at home until symptom free and two additional days.
- If you go outside, to protect yourself and others, keep a distance to other people where possible. This is very important and can save lives.
- Wash your hands frequently with soap and water.
- Follow the updated guidelines given by the Public Health Agency.
If you have questions about the coronavirus and Covid-19, that are not related to symptoms, please call the national information line 113 13.
Financial support to businesses
Avoid sharing unconfirmed information
We can all help by not spreading rumors, evaluate the source of information critically, and only share confirmed and reliable facts.